If you wish to apply for the part-time PhD program in Innovation & Technology Management you need to complete the application form and send it to the address mentioned on the form.
The following criteria will be used to assess whether applicants are qualified for the program:
- Educational background – A master’s degree in science, technology, engineering, management or any other discipline relevant to the program.
- Experience – Relevant job experience in the area of innovation and technology management.
- Motivation – Motivation to pursue a PhD degree in the broad area of Innovation and Technology Management, ambition and potential to become an intellectual leader in that field.
- Scientific attitude – Combination of a reflective, analytical, inquisitive and innovative mindset.
Applications can be submitted at any time. The programme starts once per year, when the required minimum number of applications has been achieved.
The decision to admit applicants to the ITM programme will be based on:
- The applicant’s qualifications (relevant master’s degree and experience).
- The applicant’s motivation, ambition, potential and scientific attitude.
- The research topic proposed.
An intake conversation between the applicant and the programme management will be part of the admission procedure.