A research year application consists of a completed application form (download form) and the required attachments to the application.
Applications are processed continuously throughout the year
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org Incomplete applications will not be processed.
Please note that only students within the field of medicine are eligible.
Attachments to the application:
- Application form
- A concise project protocol (3-5 pages: background, methods, timetable, references)
- A statement from the potential principal supervisor (download form)
- Transcripts (any bachelor’s certificate)
- Plan for course activity
- Financial commitment from supervisor
- Contact potential principal supervisors relevant to your desired area of research. Main supervisor should be a Clinical Professor or Clinical Associate Professor.
- Write a research protocol
- Application for a research year stipend and admission
- The application incl. all attachments must be sent in one pdf file to email@example.com